Saturday 20 August 2011

I designhorse, therefore I am...


Greetings one and all. Hope you’re fine and dandy.
My name’s Mike Stead and designhorse is my portal for all things design. I’m a product designer by trade and I’m just about to complete my Masters programme. I’m really interested in sustainability and for the final semester of my course I’ve been concentrating on developing environmentally sensitive concepts for the home.
Design can often become an insular and precious process for designers but products are fundamentally for people and I’m really keen to involve others in what I’ve been doing. I will be posting a fair bit of my postgraduate work in the coming weeks and I’m hoping to get some feedback. I see it as the best way to improve and evolve a concept. So please don’t be shy, get in touch. All comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment